Thursday, January 31, 2008

Pregnancy Test

I went to the fertility doctor this morning for a bloodtest to see if I am pregnant. They told me they would call with the results in the afternoon. I checked my phone all day and they finally called around 3:30. The nurse told me that I was pregnant and said that my numbers are high which is great. My level is 485. Now I have to continue to take the progesterone injections, take the estrace pills two times a day, take 5 mg of folic acid, take a baby aspirin, and start lovonox injections. The things you will go through to have a baby. I go on Monday for another blood test. They want to make sure my levels are still increasing. They should quadruple by then. After that I have my first ultrasound where I will find out if it is one or two babies. I should also get a due date around then although based on babycenter.com my due date is October 9th. We will continue to keep you updated.

1 comment:

JillMelissa said...

YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!