Friday, April 25, 2008

Update


I haven't posted anything in awhile so I figured I would add an update. Nothing too exciting has been going on. I had an appointment on April 7th with the midwife in my practice. I have to see all of the people who can deliver when I am pregnant so that is why I had to see her. The chance of her actually delivering the babies is very slim since she can't do a c-section and a lot of twin births seem to be c-sections. She found the heartbeats for both of the babies so I got to hear that. She is not allowed to do ultrasounds but I was a little surprised because both of the heartbeats were next to eachother and 1 1/2 weeks before one baby had been on top and one had been on the bottom so she had one of the doctors come in and do a quick scan. Sure enough one of the babies had moved down. She said everything looks good. I was almost 14 weeks when I went to her but when she checked to see how far along I was measuring she said I was measuring at 19 weeks. She said that is common for a twin pregnancy to measure ahead. Several people have been asking to see what my belly looks like so I am including a picture with this posting. The picture was taken at 15 1/2 weeks. I was 16 weeks yesterday so it is what I look like currently.

No comments: