Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2 1/2

Brandon is 2 1/2 today. I am not quite sure how my baby is already 2 1/2. The past 2 1/2 years have really flown by.

Brandon has changed so much in the past 2 1/2 years. He is no longer a baby but has turned into a toddler with quite a personality. He runs, jumps, and climbs. He has started talking in the past few months. He has a ton of words now and repeats everything he hears. He is starting to put together two word phrases now. He can throw great tantrums. He is also a very loving little boy. He comes up to us and kisses and hugs us without being asked to. Brandon LOVES his babysitter and her daughter who is his age. It makes it so nice going to work knowing that he is so happy. Brandon is not a good sleeper. He entertains himself well by playing with his toys. He knows all of his letters (capital). Brandon loves Elmo and likes most shows on Nick Jr.

Brandon still wakes up several times throughout the night. He falls back asleep as soon as I pick him up and rock him but will not try to put himself back to sleep. I am not sure what to do about his sleep. I can't let him cry it out because when I tried he threw up all over the place and I can't deal with that. Hopefully one day he will decide that sleep is a good thing.

Brandon is wearing 2T shirts and 18-24 months or 2T adjustable pants. He weighs approximately 25 pounds and I have no idea how tall he is.



No comments: