Friday, March 4, 2011

22 Weeks

I realize I haven't been doing a good job updating how I am doing with my pregnancy on here.

I am 22 weeks today. Things are going really well with this pregnancy so far. I had already been on bedrest for almost 3 weeks the last pregnancy at this point.

We found out a day shy of 15 weeks that we are having another boy. So far he is called baby no name.

I started getting a weekly shot called a P17 shot at 16 weeks. I will get it once a week until I am 36 weeks. I have a visiting nurse who comes to my house every weekend to give me the shot. It is supposed to help with people who have had preterm deliveries in past pregnancies. The shot helps to keep your uturus from contracting.

I have gone for 3 cervical checks and my cervix is between 4 and 5 cm which the doctors are really happy with. I didn't have cervical issues the first pregnancy but they are being extra cautious with this pregnancy after everything that happened with the last. My high risk doctor keeps telling me he thinks it really is the difference between a singleton pregnancy and twin pregnancy with me.

I will try to have Stu take a picture of me and post it on here to show what I look like. I have really popped. Brandon points to my stomach and says "baby" but I don't think he really understands that there will be a baby living here with us in a few months.

No comments: