Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fun Weekend

We had a very fun weekend. Stu was working yesterday so Brandon, Wesley, and I met my parents in Point Pleasant at the seafood festival. There were tons of seafood vendors and craft vendors there and there were also pony rides for the kids. Brandon liked the pony ride when I was walking next to him. Before that he was scared. We had to stop so I could feed Wesley after we were there for a few hours and Brandon had so much fun running around and playing with his grandpa.




Last night Stu and I brought Brandon to Raceway Park. Stu won tickets for any event during the season and last night was the monster trucks. Brandon really enjoyed seeing the trucks. He wore earphones so he wouldn't hear the loud noise which worked out great.





This morning Stu ran in a 5K at Jersey Shore Hospital and Brandon, Wesley, and I went to cheer him on. After the 5K they had kid runs so Brandon ran in the 2-3 year old race. They then had a community day. There was a bounce house, characters, train ride, and lots of crafts for kids to make. There was also a ton of food.




No comments: