Sunday, November 20, 2011

Last 2 Weeks

I haven't had a chance to post too much the last 2 weeks because I have been busy. I went back to work two weeks ago since my maternity leave ended. Both boys go to a new babysitter in the morning when I go to work. Brandon gets the bus to ride to school at her house and the bus drops him back of at her house after school and then he is at the sitter's house for the afternoon. Wesley is there all day. She watches a few other kids that are Brandon's age and a 10 month old and 16 month old. Brandon was fine there the first 3 days but then he got sick and was sick from Thursday until Tuesday. He has screamed when I leave him there now. He is happy when I pick him up though so I think it is more a separation thing. The sitter says he is fine within less than a minute of me leaving. It just makes it so hard to leave him. Brandon was pretty sick. He had a fever that just wouldn't break. The pediatrician sent him to get chest x-rays to see if he had pneumonia but his chest was clear. So it was just a virus. Wesley has been congested since Monday and Stu has been sick since Friday so it has not been so happy in our house. Hopefully everyone is feeling better soon.

No comments: