Saturday, February 2, 2013

Favorite Sport Team Day

A week ago Brandon and Wesley brought home a note from Ivy Hedge saying that they should wear their favorite football team shirt, jersey, or sweatshirt a week later for a Superbowl celebration they would be having. I told Brandon he could wear his Steelers shirt the following week to school for it and he said, "But Mommy, I don't like the Steelers anymore. My new favorite team is the Jets." I proceeded to call my parents to inform them that they needed to get him a Jets shirt to wear since he liked the Jets because of him. They got him a Jets sweatshirt that he was very excited to wear to school yesterday. They had a fun Superbowl party at school. They had potato chips for snack for the Superbowl and talked about the two teams that are playing.


No comments: