Monday, March 14, 2016

Introduction

I am linking up to Kelly's Korner today. My name is Karen and I have been blogging for 8 years. I started my blog when I was going through infertility treatments with my oldest son, Brandon. I got pregnant with Brandon and his twin sister. Unfortunately my sac ruptured on his twin sister at 19 1/2 weeks and I delivered her a week later. I stayed pregnant with Brandon until 26 weeks, 1 day when he was born, weighing 1 pound 14 ounces and 13 inches long. Brandon is now 7 1/2 and a very healthy and happy 2nd grader.

Wesley was born full term in June 2011. He will be 5 this year and is in preK.

I have been married to my husband, Stu, for 10 years this Friday. I can't believe it has been that long already.

I am a kindergarten teacher. I really love working with children. I wanted to be a teacher from the time that I was in kindergarten!

No comments: