Thursday, July 6, 2017

Questions and Answers with Brandon- Age 9

1. What is your favorite color? blue

2. What is your favorite toy? ipad and fidget spinners

3. What is your favorite fruit? banana

4. What is your favorite tv show? Sports Center

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? pizza

6. What is your favorite shirt? my soccer jerseys

7. What is your favorite game? my Mighty Magi Swords Game

8. What is your favorite snack? fruit snacks

9. What is your favorite animal? panda

10. What is your favorite song? I don't have one

11. What is your favorite book? Magic Tree House

12. Who is your best friend? Shane and Quinn

13. What is your favorite cereal? cinnamon toast crunch

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play soccer with Wesley

15. What is your favorite drink? milk and water

16. What do you want to be when you grow up? a vet and maybe a firefighter

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? nothing, I don't sleep with stuffed animals but my stuffed animals keep me company

18. What is your favorite sport? soccer and basketbal

20. What is your favorite thing to do? beach because I like to go in the ocean and body surf

No comments: