Saturday, July 7, 2018

Questions and Answers with Wesley- age 7

1. What is your favorite color? I have a few. Blue, orange, green, teal and yellow. That's it.

2. What is your favorite toy? doggy. Do I say that answer every year? Well he is

3. What is your favorite fruit? cantelope

4. What is your favorite tv show? I have a few. Double Dare, Henry Danger, The Thundermens, and Sponge Bob. And I have one more. Larvae

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Probably big bagel

6. What is your favorite shirt? Probably my Creeper one

7. What is your favorite game? Roblox and Minecraft and Fifa 17. Supermario 3D world and I have one more. Mario Maker and Mario Odyssey.

8. What is your favorite snack? a big bagel

9. What is your favorite animal? doggy

10. What is your favorite song? I have songs I like but they are not my favorite so I don't have any.

11. What is your favorite book? a dog book because I have a few dog books and I like all of them.

12. Who is your best friend? Jack, Brandon, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Papa, Kennedy, and Olivia

13. What is your favorite cereal? The frosted wheats

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? jump on the trampoline

15. What is your favorite drink? apple juice

16. What do you want to be when you grow up? probably somebody who works at the aquarium because I like animals

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? doggy

18. What is your favorite sport? soccer and lacrosse

20. What is your favorite thing to do? probably build legos and hug mommy

No comments: