Monday, June 15, 2009

Bath Time in the Bath Tub with the tub seat





Brandon loved taking baths on vacation in the regular bath tub so the day after we got home I got his bathroom ready for him to start taking baths in the regular bath tub. Hershey's (our dog)crate has been in Brandon's bathroom but Hershey only goes in the crate now if we are going to be gone for a long time. Otherwise he is okay just being in the house. I had a tub seat that I got for my shower for Brandon to use so I put that in the bathtub for him. Tonight he had his first bath in it and loved it. It is great because it keeps him from slipping. He is able to play with all of his toys which he loves. He would stay in the bath for hours if we would let him. He kept smiling at the camera when I was taking pictures. It is really cute. If you look really carefully you can see his two bottom teeth that cut through the gums. They need to grow up more but you can see them when he opens his mouth and smiles.

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

Great pictures! He looks like he is having so much fun.