Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day










This morning when Stu woke up Brandon gave him a present that he had for him. It was a picture frame with three 5x7 openings. In one opening was a poem called walk alongside me daddy. In the middle opening was a picture of Brandon and Stu. And in the last opening was Brandon's footprints. We had my parents and Stu's parents over for dinner. My mom made ribs that were grilled and chicken and Stu's mom made pasta salad and dessert. I made and bought some appetizers. It was a really nice day.

Stu is an amazing dad to Brandon. Brandon just adores him. He gives Stu the biggest smiles when he comes home from work and in the morning when he sees him. Stu can make him laugh huge belly laughs. It is really cute seeing the two of them together. Stu was an unbelievable father when Brandon was in the NICU too. He made sure he visited him everyday after work or at night when Brandon was in the NICU and was just as hands on as I was in the NICU. It melts my heart to see the two of them together. I couldn't ask for a better husband or father for Brandon.

1 comment:

Sara B said...

He has the most wonderful smile in the world! I love to see pictures of him!!