Sunday, July 11, 2010

Busy Week

We had a busy week. On Wednesday I brought Brandon to the pool near where I live since it was so hot out and there wasn't much else that we could do outside. We were going stir crazy inside. He had a lot of fun going in the pool.

On Thursday Brandon and I went to Allenhurst Beach Club with Sommer, Sydney, and Addison.Sommer and her family have a locker there and I bought a passbook with 10 passes so we can go with them this summer. Brandon and Sydney went in the pool together. They had a lot of fun playing together in the pool.






On Friday my friend Laurie Ann and her sons, Avi and Elijah, came to Point Pleasant. We were going to go to the beach but they weren't letting anyone in the water because the rip currents were so strong. So instead we went to the boardwalk. Brandon is a pro at rides now. He sat so nicely and waited for them to start each time. We went out to dinner with my parents on Friday night and there was a guy who was playing music. Brandon had fun dancing to the music after dinner.

On Saturday Brandon and I met my parents at a craft fair since Stu had to work. Stu came home from work and put together Brandon's new cozy coupe. I got it on sale for $25 from walmart.com last week. I was so excited to find it for so cheap so I jumped on it when I did.

No comments: