Friday, April 29, 2011

30 Weeks

I am 30 weeks pregnant today. It is so exciting to make it into the 30's after never making it out of the 20's when I was pregnant with Brandon and his sister. I am feeling good but large. My feet and ankles have started swelling since Monday when the weather got warmer. The doctor said to try to keep my feet up as much as I can which is impossible since I teach kindergarten and I am on my feet all day and to drink a lot of water. My blood pressure is good so he is not concerned. It is from the warmer weather. I am measuring a little ahead of where I am in the pregnancy but he wasn't concerned. The baby is measuring 3 pounds, 5 ounces which seems so big to me compared to the 1 pound, 14 ounces Brandon weighed when he was born. I go back on May 10th and then have my high risk appointment on May 13th.

No comments: