Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Break

We have been enjoying our Spring break but have been very busy. On Monday we went to Stu's aunt and uncle's house. Brandon had fun playing with his 3rd cousins, Matt and Ali, and his cousins, Zack and Ben, who were also there.

Ali, Brandon, and Matt


On Tuesday we went to Jungleriffic with my friend Nancy and her son, Justin, who is a year younger than Brandon. Brandon and Justin had a lot of fun playing on the play structures and with the toys.





Tuesday night Stu, Brandon, and I went to my parents for dinner. Brandon enjoyed playing with my mom's ipad. He knew exactly what to do.


On Wednesday Brandon and I went to my friend Becky's house so that Brandon could play with her son, Logan, who is Brandon's age. We met them at a park in their developement and played their for awhile and then went back to their house. The boys had fun playing with Logan's toys and we ordered pizza.

Yesterday we went to the park with Ben, Zack, Debbie and Rich. Brandon's friend, Danny, was also at the park with his dad so Brandon and Danny were happy to see eachother.




No comments: