Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Elmo Slippers

Yesterday when I was at Babies R Us I saw Elmo slippers and bought a pair for Brandon. He was so excited to get them from me. He put them on around 4:30 and left them on until bedtime. He loves them.

Brandon has said several cute things in the past few days. A few days ago I was changing Wesley on the changing table part of the pack n play. Brandon was standing on a chair watching. The pack n play we have is a Graco and Brandon pointed to each letter and said what it was. He then said it spelled Baby Wesley which makes sense since it is Wes' pack n play. Yesterday he pointed to and spelled the letters on my car (chevrolet) and said it spells "mommy's car." Brandon also can spell his name if you ask him how it is spelled and count to 20. He recognizes all uppercase letters and most lowercase letters.


No comments: