Friday, July 29, 2011

One Month Old

Wesley is one month old today. The past month has gone by so quickly. Sometimes it feels like Wes has been a part of our family forever and sometimes it seems like he just came home from the hospital with me.

At 3 weeks old Wesley weighed 10 pounds, 3 ounces and was 21 3/4 inches long. He doesn't go back to the pediatrician for another 3 weeks so I don't have a more current weight.

Wes is drinking similac sensitive. We hsd to switch him to that since he is so gassy. I finally stopped pumping because I couldn't keep up with him. I never had more than 2 ounces each time I pumped but at the end I wasn't even getting an ouncewhen I pumped. He drinks 4 ounces every 3 hours in the day (6 bottles) and wakes up once during the night for a 4 ounce bottle. Last night he slept from his last bottle at 9:15 until 4:15 this morning!

Wes is wearing 0-3 month clothes (skipped newborn and started off in 0-3 month) but probably not for too much longer.

No comments: