Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Questions With Brandon- Age 4

1. What is your favorite color? red

2. What is your favorite toy? Sesame Street guitar

3. What is your favorite fruit? apples

4. What is your favorite tv show? Max and Ruby

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? syrup and pancakes

6. What is your favorite shirt? Sesame Place shirt

7. What is your favorite game? Drawing game on the ipad

8. What is your favorite snack? rice cakes

9. What is your favorite animal? lion

10. What is your favorite song? I don't know. I have a song on my leap pad. All kinds of songs on my leap pad. I have every song that I want on my leap pad.

11. What is your favorite book? Good Night Little Pookie

12. Who is your best friend? Mommy

13. What is your favorite cereal? Daddy's cereal

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play on the swingset

15. What is your favorite drink? milk

16. What do you want to be when you grow up? a doctor

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? stuffed animals

18. What is your favorite sport? baseball

20. What is your favorite thing to do? play with toys

No comments: