Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Asbury Park St. Patrick's Day Parade

Asbury Park had there first St. Patrick's Day parade on Sunday. We decided about a half hour before the parade started that we wanted to go. Brandon really enjoyed the parade. He especially loved the candy that the people in the parade were throwing to the children. Wesley spent the entire parade crying hysterically in his stroller saying he wanted to go back to the car. He did not like the noises in the parade (fire truck sirens, bag pipes, float music, etc) because he said it was all too loud. I am sure if there had been no noise in the parade he would have loved the parade. One of Brandon's best friends, Shane, was sitting across the street from us before the parade started so we crossed the street to sit with her and her family. Brandon was so excited to see Shane. After the parade we ran into my friend, Heather, her husband, and their daughters, Jen and Olivia, who Brandon is friends with so he had fun running around with them before we went home.

1 comment:

Allie said...

I don't like loud noises, either, so I don't blame Wesley. I remember going to our local St. Patrick's Day parade with my mom, sisters, and grandma when I was a kid.