Sunday, August 23, 2015

Making the Most of the Last Few Weeks Before School Starts

We had a fun week this week. Last Sunday we went out to dinner to celebrate Papa Jim's 80th birthday! It was also Grandma Marsha and Papa Earle's 45th anniversary!
On Wednesday and Friday we went to Hurricane Harbor. Both boys had so much fun.

On Thursday morning Brandon and Wesley came with me to my school so I could do a few things in my classroom.
Then we went to the pool for the afternoon with Wesley's friend, Olivia.
Yesterday Stu was teaching at the fire academy but I brought Brandon and Wesley to the beach. Brandon loves to body surf and spent most of his time doing it.
We then went to Belmar. We went to the Beach Haus brewery which opened a few months ago for a tour and tasting and then we went out to dinner at 9th Avenue Pier. It is right on the water and they had a band playing.
I can't believe we only have one more week left of the summer before I go back to work and then Brandon starts school in 1 1/2 weeks. Wesley doesn't start until the day after Labor Day so has a little more time off than Brandon and me. This summer is going be too fast.

No comments: