Sunday, October 23, 2016

Field Trip and Fire Safety Assembly

On Wednesday, Wesley went on a field trip with his class to Casola Farms. This was the first field trip that Stu or I did not go to. I was going to go since parents were allowed to follow the bus or meet the kids at the farm if they wanted to but then my observation was scheduled. Stu had a meeting for work that he couldn't get out of. One of Wesley's friend's moms went so she took some pictures that she texted me. Wesley came home from school that day and told me what fun time he had on his trip.
On Friday, there was a fire safety assembly at Brandon's and Wesley's school. Brandon got picked to be in the assembly. One of the guys from Stu's fire department was there so he took some pictures that he texted to Stu.

No comments: