Friday, July 10, 2020

Questions and Answers with Brandon- Age 12

1. What is your favorite color? light blue

2. What is your favorite toy? I don't really have a favorite toy. Could my favorite toy be a stuffed animal? If it can it is Charlie (stuffed dog).

3. What is your favorite fruit? banana and raspberry and watermelon. I have 3.

4. What is your favorite tv show? That's hard. I would say Henry Danger but it went off air.

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut butter and fluff.

6. What is your favorite shirt? My blue Bahamas shirt.

7. What is your favorite game? I guess Roblox.

8. What is your favorite snack? Banana chips but we haven't gotten that in like a year. I guess oreos.

9. What is your favorite animal? I like a lot of animals but pandas.

10. What is your favorite song? I guess Legends Never Die.

11. What is your favorite book? Harry Potter

12. Who is your best friend? Thomas, Shane, and Laila

13. What is your favorite cereal? cinnamon toast crunch

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play soccer with Wesley

15. What is your favorite drink? Shirley Temple

16. What do you want to be when you grow up? vet or something with computer science

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? dream light

18. What is your favorite sport? soccer and basketball

20. What is your favorite thing to do? watch TV with Wesley and play soccer

No comments: