Monday, March 9, 2009

Teething


I brought Brandon to the pediatrician this afternoon because he was pulling at his ear on and off all weekend and when I took his temperature this morning it was 100.3. I wanted to make sure he didn't have an ear infection. The doctor looked at him and said he sounds good and he doesn't have ear infection. She did see the outline of two teeth on the bottom at the gum line. She thinks he will have teeth within a week. She said the low grade fever and ear pulling can definitely be a sign of teething. He has also been drooling like crazy and constantly is gnawing on his hand. I gave him some tylenol so hopefully that will help him to feel a little better until the teeth come through. He has been as happy as he always is and is constantly smiling.

1 comment:

Kelly, Louis, and Ruby said...

I'm sorry he's teething! Hopefully his teeth with break through soon. And just fyi, we've found that motrin works much better than tylenol for teething =)