Saturday, April 25, 2009

Point Pleasant Beach









Yesterday and today the weather here has been beautiful. It was almost 80 yesterday and today was over 80 degrees. It is supposed to continue to be this warm the next few days. I am so excited because I can finally dress Brandon in his short sleeve clothes.

Yesterday I went to the park to walk with one of my friends that I met on a preemie message board that I am part of and her twins. My friend Sommer and her daughter Sydney joined us.

Today I brought Brandon to my parents' beach house in Point Pleasant. We brought him to the boardwalk and he really seemed to enjoy looking around at everything. There were a ton of people on the boardwalk and on the beach.

Tonight we went to our friends Stefanie and Aaron's house for a barbeque. We brought Brandon with us since we were hanging out on their back deck.

Tomorrow we have the March of Dimes, March for Babies walk in Belmar. Thank you to everyone who donated money to support us in the walk.

No comments: