Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cousin Visit











Brandon's Aunt Debbie, Uncle Rich, and cousins, Ben and Zack, came to visit yesterday from Maryland. We saw them yesterday afternoon and they stayed for dinner and then today after work we met up with them at the park and then went to Stu's parents for dinner. Brandon enjoyed his visit with his cousins, aunt, and uncle.

I talked to the pediatrician today because I think Brandon has allergies. He has been coughing on and off since Thursday but not the cough he gets when he is sick. I noticed that it gets worse when he is outside or right after playing outside. He also has been sneezing while outside. He doesn't have a fever, runny nose, or acting sick so I called the doctor to see if it could be allergies. She said yes and told me to give him children's claritin each night. I have to watch to make sure it doesn't turn into asthma or he will need to start getting nebulizer treatments.

No comments: