Saturday, April 3, 2010

Grandma and Grandpa Jacobs' House














We went to my parents house late this afternoon. It was another nice day (in the mid 70s) so when we got there my parents, Stu's parents, my brother and Laura, Stu, Brandon, and I went to the duck pond. That is the park where I went when I was little. Brandon had fun going on the swings, slide, and merry go round on my lap. He also enjoyed playing with the wood chips on the playground, running around, looking at the ducks, and playing with Slider (Brian and Laura's dog). We had a great dinner at my parents house and Brandon kept running around after Slider. He also went on a sit and spin for the first time. I had to spin him around on it but he liked it a lot.

This morning Brandon got his haircut. All of his curls were cut off. He looks really cute with his new haircut.

No comments: