Thursday, August 12, 2010

Italian Festival- Night One

Brandon and I went to the Italian Festival last night with Stu since Stu is working at it with the fire department. We will be going every night through Sunday. We were there for close to 2 hours last night. Brandon tried his first zeppole and loved it. He went on the merry go round and train ride with me and went on his first ride by himself. He went on a ride that had different vehicles that just go around in a circle. He sat in the car. He LOVED the ride. When it finished I went to take him out and he started signing more and would not let me take him off so I had to give the guy who was operating the ride another ticket for him to go on again. There wasn't a line at the time so it was okay. He tried signing more after the second ride too but at that point there was a line so I took him off and he was not at all happy with me about it. Brandon also went on a firetruck ride last night since Stu's fire department had a firetruck to take people around the park. There was a dj playing music which Brandon had to stop at and start dancing. People got a kick out of seeing him dance. He also had fun putting hockey pucks through the hole in the goal net to win a hockey rubber duck.

riding on the car ride- he loved it!




merry go round ride

dancing to the music

putting the hockey puck in the goal

No comments: