Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Preemie Get Together- Saturday

On Saturday we went to the National Zoo with everyone who was at dinner on Friday night. Meghan, Seth, and their son, Simon, also joined us. We got some cute pictures of all of the kids together but it was hard to do since they all wanted to go their own way.

That night Stu and Brandon stayed at Stu's brother's house to hang out and I went out to dinner with some of the moms. It was so nice to hang out with everyone and I am so happy that I finally got to meet so many people from my message board. Everyone was so nice and I hope we get to see eachother again one day.

the preemies and their moms- Jen, Anabelle, Cameron, Laura, Evan, me, Brandon, Simon, Meghan, Martha, Campbell, Sara, Marino

Brandon


most of the preemies- Brandon, Cameron, Evan, Simon, Campbell, Anabelle

Marino

playing in the tunnel

Brandon loved petting the cow


the moms out to dinner- me, Laura, Sara, Martha, Meghan

2 comments:

Heather and Travis said...

That's so awesome! Looks like you guys had a blast!

MoDLin said...

Cute pictures. It does look like you ladies had fun. Preemie moms rule!