Sunday, June 5, 2011

Brandon's 3rd Birthday Party

We had Brandon's 3rd birthday party yesterday even though he won't be 3 until July 5th. The reason we had it a month early is because my c section is scheduled for 6 days before his birthday. I wanted to make sure we were able to have his party before I give birth to the new baby. We had Brandon's party at Gymboree and he LOVED it. There were 15 kids there in all ranging in age from 1-4 and all of the kids seemed to have blast. They had a mixture of free play and teacher directed activities for an hour which was perfect. The last half hour was spent eating pizza and cupcakes and cookies. When I asked Brandon what kind of party he wanted he said Thomas so we had Thomas plates and decorations and a Thomas cake and Thomas cookies. I also found a shirt on Etsy that I had made for Brandon with a number 3 made out of Thomas material.















No comments: