Wednesday, June 8, 2011

It's Going to be a big baby

On Monday morning I went for my weekly appointment at my obgyn. The doctor did an ultrasound and took some measurements of the baby. The baby was estimated to weigh 6 pounds, 11 ounces at 35 1/2 weeks. He said that the baby is measuring at 37 weeks. So it is probably going to be a pretty big baby. The baby was practicing breathing which was neat to see. At this point if I go into labor they won't try to stop it. My c section is scheduled for 3 weeks from today. The painter came yesterday to paint the baby's room and Brandon keeps saying the room is "Mommy Daddy Baby's room."

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

Oh my goodness! So much to catch up on. Big boy bed?!? Third birthday party?!? Over 30 weeks pregnant?!? Awesome, awesome, awesome!!! Loved seeing all the pictures!! So happy for you guys!