Saturday, December 7, 2013

Hanukkah

The boys really enjoyed Hanukkah this year. They were into lighting the candles and opening presents. We celebrated Hanukkah for the first time the weekend before it started with my parents since they were going away. The boys loved opening all of their presents. I had to explain to them when Hanukkah really started a few days later that they would only get one present a night.

The second night of Hanukkah was on Thanksgiving. We had Thanksgiving at our house again this year. My sister-in-law, brother-in-law, nephews, Stu's parents, aunt, and our friends, John, Rachel, and their daughter, Tori, came to our house. After dinner we lit the menorah and celebrated Hanukkah with them. For some reason I didn't take any pictures this year at Thanksgiving so I don't have pictures from that night.

No comments: