Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday Wesley!

Wesley turned 3 yesterday! I still can't believe my baby is 3 already. It is crazy how fast the past 3 years have gone by. I wouldn't change things for a second. Wesley really completed our family 3 years ago. I can't imagine what my life would be like without my sweet, loving, shy, silly Wesley here.

This was the first year Wesley really understood that it was his birthday. He has been telling me for a few months that his birthday was on June 29th and that he would be 3. On the morning of his birthday he woke up and when I walked into his room to get him out of his crib the first thing he said to me was, " Today is my birthday." He then wanted to get dressed right away and put on his three shirt that we had for his birthday.

We love you Wesley!

on the day he was born
1 year old
2 years old
3 years old

No comments: