Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year






I hope everybody has a happy and healthy new year. I can't believe it is already going to be 2010. 2009 went by very quickly. I enjoyed spending most of it at home with Brandon. Going back to work was not as hard as I thought it would be. Brandon is doing great at the babysitter and enjoys seeing the other kids there. He has changed so much in the last year. He is such a fun baby to be around and has such a sense of humor.

Our friends Sommer and Bob and their daughter Sydney, who turned two in November, came over tonight. We ordered dinner in and Brandon and Sydney had fun playing together and the adults had fun hanging out. You know your life has changed when it is 8:30 and your friends are leaving for the night because they need to go home to put their child to bed and you need to put your child to bed. I wouldn't change it for the world.

No comments: