Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day Back at the Babysitter

Today was my first day back at work after being off for the summer so it was Brandon's first full day back at his babysitter. This year it will only be him and the babysitter's daughter Mia since her twins will be in 1st grade and gone most of the day. When it was time for me to leave I asked him for a kiss because I had to leave and he pointed to the door like he wanted to go too. He looked confused when I was leaving but he didn't cry which was good. He had a good first day back. He only took an hour nap but that wasn't bad for not napping there in 2 1/2 months. I think Brandon must have sensed that I was going back because last night he would not go to sleep. He is usually asleep by 8:15-8:30. Last night he didn't fall asleep until almost 10:45. He doesn't sleep great but falling asleep isn't usually a problem for him.

At our house on the way to the car to go to the babysitter


Kissing Hershey goodbye

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

I hope your first day back went great!