Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

We had a good Labor Day weekend. On Saturday morning I ran in my first 5k. I had been training for it since the end of June with a group for new runners called Rundamentals. It was a tough course since it it used for cross country but I completed the 5k. Brandon ran in a race for 2 year olds after the 5k. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera with me but he had a smile on his face the whole time he was running to me.

Saturday night Stu went to the Phillies game with some friends so Brandon and I went to Point Pleasant to go out to dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Jacobs and Uncle Brian and Aunt Laura.

Yesterday we had Grandma and Grandpa Jacobs, Grandma and Grandpa Newman, Uncle Brian, Aunt Laura, and the VanDeBoe's (Sommer, Bob, Sydney, and Addison) over for a barbeque. Brandon and Sydney had a lot of fun playing outside together.

Brandon and Sydney eating their Labor Day cupcakes


This afternoon Stu, Brandon, and I went to a park so Brandon could run around.

No comments: