Sunday, July 5, 2015

Questions and Answers With Brandon- Age 7

1. What is your favorite color? blue

2. What is your favorite toy? my top, I am a really good spinner of my top

3. What is your favorite fruit? pears

4. What is your favorite tv show? Paw Patrol

5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? corn dog

6. What is your favorite shirt? The shirt that I wore yesterday. The one that says Adidas.

7. What is your favorite game? I like playing Scrabble

8. What is your favorite snack? fruit by the foot

9. What is your favorite animal? this one is tough, giraffe

10. What is your favorite song? Imagine Dragons, I like number 4. Number 4 is Demons.

11. What is your favorite book? I like my dinosaurs book because it tells me all about dinosaurs.

12. Who is your best friend? I have two best friends, Shane and Quinn

13. What is your favorite cereal? fruit loops

14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? practicing batting for t ball

15. What is your favorite drink? milk

16. What do you want to be when you grow up? a firefighter and a vet

17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my dreamlight

18. What is your favorite sport? soccer

20. What is your favorite thing to do? draw pictures for my artwork sale

No comments: