Thursday, January 1, 2009

First night in crib


Brandon and I both survived his first night sleeping in his crib. It actually went a lot better than I thought it would. I put him in his crib after his bottle at 10:30. He woke up at 2:30 for a bottle and I put him in the crib again after that and he slept until 6:45. When he sleeps in his bassinet he wakes up between 5 and 5:30 so he slept later in his crib. I have a video monitor so I was able to see Brandon when I wanted to. The picture is how he looked when he woke up this morning. He managed to turn himself sideways.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yeah for sleeping in the crib!! I can't believe how big Brandon is getting. He looks great! We are good. How are things with you guys? I need your email address again. We went from comcast to verizon and I lost all of my addresses. I hope your holiday's were good and that this is a great New Year for your family!