Sunday, July 26, 2009

Busy Weekend




We have had a very busy weekend. Stu and I went out to dinner in Marlton on Friday night to Flemings Restaurant. I won a gift certificate at ladies night out in March. The restaurant was really good. Yesterday Brandon, Stu, and I went to JJ's 3rd birthday party. After that I went to a friend's bridal shower while Stu and Brandon came home. Brandon was wiped out from the party and napped for 2 hours. Today we went to a 1st birthday party for Charles and Rebecca who were in the NICU with Brandon. It was really nice seeing them. Brandon had fun going down the slide and playing on the seesaw at the party. He also saw Mickey Mouse for the first time since Micky visited the party. Stu and I are going out to dinner tonight for our friend Rachel's birthday which is today.

No comments: