Thursday, July 9, 2009

Playing with new toys





Brandon has been enjoying playing with his new toys. He likes to sit on his new ride on toys but doesn't quite get how to move himself on them yet. I was moving him down the hall earlier today on his lion ride on toy and he had a huge smile on his face. I am sure he will figure out how to actually move himself soon.

Brandon has figured out how to feed himself finger food. He would eat puffs if I put them in his mouth but now I just have to put them on the tray and he feeds himself. And quickly too! I gave him cut up banana earlier today with lunch and he fed that to himself too. My baby is really growing up.

He pulled himself to stand on the coffee table today a few times from a sitting position. He walks holding onto my hands and loves it. He is also army crawling very quickly all over the place.

1 comment:

The Turner Family said...

YAY! I love his little riding toys. He looks so cute! Thanks for the advice on the sippy cups. I'm going to go buy some this weekend and see how they work. OH, and I love how the boys had the same shirt on for the 4th. I wish we lived closer so that they could play together!