Friday, July 31, 2009

Getting into a sitting position




Brandon has been sitting up unassisted since the beginning of April but I always had to put him into the sitting position. He didn't know how to get into it on his own. A few times in the past week I have seen Brandon get himself into a sitting position on his own from his belly but I don't think he really knew how he got himself there. Until yesterday. He got himself into a sitting position and then started doing it all day and has been doing it all day today too. I can't get it on video because whenever I get the camera out he just smiles at me from his belly. I will keep trying. This morning he actually army crawled over to the chair that I was sitting in, sat himself up, and then pulled himself to a stand. It is amazing how quickly everything is just coming to him.

No comments: