Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Brandon
















Today was Brandon's 1st birthday. We started our day by going to the NICU to drop off hats that my mom and her friends knit and cupcakes and muffins that I baked. We saw Sue, one of Brandon's night primary nurses, and Chris, one of Brandon's day primary nurses, as well as some of the other nurses that had Brandon every so often.

This afternoon my parents, Stu's parents, my brother and his wife, Sommer, Bob, and Sydney, and Becky, Barry, and Logan came over for a barbeque to celebrate Brandon's birthday. We are going to have his party next weekend but we wanted to do something on his real birthday. He opened presents, played with some of his new toys, and went swimming in his new wading pool with Sydney and Logan. He also ate cake. I thought I would have to show him what to do with the cake but he figured it out right away. He was a big mess when he was finished but he really enjoyed digging into his cake.

1 comment:

Heather and Travis said...

Happy 1st Birthday, Brandon! The pictures are adorable. Can you believe he is one?