Friday, September 25, 2009

Another Good Week








Brandon had another good week at the babysitters. I can't believe how well he has adjusted to me being back at work. He has so much fun playing with the other babies when I am at work.

He continues to sleep great at night. He goes down usually around 7:30 and sleeps until 6:30-7:00. Sometimes he wakes up for a little while in the night and plays by himself in his crib and then falls back to sleep. It is really nice. I can't even remember the last time he woke up at night that I needed to go into his room.

I think Brandon is going through a growth spurt. He has been eating a lot of food. He still mostly wants to feed himself. We bought a new high chair seat that hooks onto tables so we hooked it onto our peninsula and now Stu, Brandon, and I eat dinner together every night. Brandon loves his new seat and it is really nice to eat together as a family.

I am off on Monday for Yom Kippur so I am looking forward to spending 3 days with Brandon.

No comments: