Monday, June 28, 2010

Eating with a Spoon and some other random things






Most of the time Brandon still eats his food with his hands. He likes to try to use a spoon or fork but he isn't always able to get the food on. Today he was eating macaroni and cheese for lunch and reached for the spoon that I used to scoop it out of the container for him to eat. It was a regular sized spoon, not a baby spoon but he did a really good job with it. He was able to scoop the macaroni and cheese onto the spoon and put it in his mouth pretty easily. I guess my baby is growing up!

Brandon has been giving me a ton of kisses lately. It is really cute because he initiates them. He also now puckers his lips for kisses instead of giving open mouthed kisses.

Brandon had a pulminologist appointment the day before we left for Vermont. Dr. Sembrano said Brandon sounds good. He told me that I could stop the pulmicort and see how he does. We are keeping him on singulair still at least for a few more months. Brandon weighed 22 pounds, 1.4 ounces on the scale at the pulminologist.

Brandon continues to say the word dog. He also has said the word mug a few times since yesterday. He said it this morning when I took a mug out to put my coffee in. He also keeps saying the word bob over and over again since Friday but I am not sure what he is talking about when he says it. He had speech today and said it very clearly for Jessica, his DI.

No comments: