Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Swimming in the Big Pool

I brought Brandon to the pool in our town today. Stu, Brandon, and I got a membership to it this year. The membership was free since Stu is a vounteer firefighter in town. One of the perks to him being a firefighter. Brandon has been loving playing in his wading pool in the backyard so I figured we would try the big pool. I put him down so I could take off my cover up. When I finished I took his hand and he walked right to the pool, climbed down the steps like he has been going into the pool forever, and LOVED being in the pool. He could stand on the bottom right in front of the stairs. He also enjoyed having me bring him out into deeper water. He didn't want to get out but it was only 83 today and he was starting to get chilly after 20 minutes or so. We will definitely be going to the pool a lot this summer. I couldn't take pictures since it was just me and Brandon.

No comments: