Friday, June 18, 2010

Ready for the Summer












My last day of school was today and it was also Brandon's last day at his babysitter until I go back to school in September. I know he will miss it there. He really likes it there a lot and loves the babysitter's kids. Mia is Brandon's age and Morgan and Dylan will be 6 in a few days. He really looks up to the older kids and they love him too. Morgan made a book for Brandon about his year there which is so cute.

I had a half day of school today and then I went to pick up Brandon. It was so nice out today (in the upper 80s and sunny) and only 2:00 when we were on our way home so I was trying to figure out what we could do. In the end I decided to set up Brandon's pool from last summer in the backyard and fill it with water. Brandon tried to climb in fully clothed while I was filling it. I brought him inside and put his bathing suit on and he LOVED playing in his pool. It was hard to get him out when it was time to go in. I am really looking forward to a fun summer.

No comments: