Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Too Cute






Brandon has been doing some really cute things the past few days. He has a new smile. He squints his eyes and smiles a huge smile. I am not sure where he got it from but it is really cute.

On Monday my parents and Stu's parents were over for dinner. Brandon kept pushing the button on his alphabet pal to play music. He then would dance like he was doing ballet. He was putting his arms up in the air and spinning in circles.

Yesterday morning I was washing blueberries to put into a container to bring to the babysitter for Brandon for lunch. I was holding Brandon when I was washing them and he kept eating the blueberries out of the container that they come in. He hasn't been wanting to eat much fruit so I figured if that is how he would eat them then I would let him. So this morning I gave him the container of blueberries when he was in his high chair. He immediately closed the container. I took him out of his high chair and brought him over to the sink to see if he would eat them with me holding him. He took a blueberry out of the container and held it to the sink which was turned off at the time. I turned it on and he washed his blueberry and then ate it. He proceeded to do this with each blueberry that he ate. He would wash it first and then eat it. He saw me wash them yesterday so he had to do it today.

In the pictures where Brandon is not looking at the camera he was watching the Freshbeat Band on Nick Jr. It is on at the time Yo Gabba Gabba used to be and Brandon seems to really like it. Especially because they sing and dance a lot which he loves to do.

No comments: