Friday, May 22, 2009

Busy Day Today







Brandon and I had a very busy day today. This morning we went to Stroller Strides. We have been going Monday, Wednesday, and Friday and Brandon seems to really enjoy it. He doesn't even seem to mind being in his stroller anymore. He used to fight being in it...I don't think he likes being restrained. But now he seems to enjoy it.

This afternoon I brought Brandon to field day at the school where I teach. I figured it was a good way for my co-workers to meet Brandon since it was outside. RSV season is done and Brandon is allowed out and about but school is so germy with other things that are going around. Brandon seemed to enjoy field day and meeting everyone. I got to see my kids from last year as well as kids from previous years. They all liked seeing Brandon. I haven't worked since May 16th last year since my sac ruptured on May 18th. I can't believe how fast the year has gone by even with everything we have been through. I will be going back in September which is going to be difficult. I am really enjoying my time at home with Brandon. I am sure once I am back in the swing of things I will be ok.

The pictures of Brandon in the green and gray shirt and gray shorts is from this morning before stroller strides. The pictures in the orange outfit are from field day. It was a luau theme so I dressed Brandon for it. The pictures in the pajamas are from the end of the day. He looks so tired because he wouldn't go down for a nap after field day since he fell asleep in my car for 10 minutes on the way home from school today. I am so happy that it has finally warmed up so that I can dress Brandon in his summer clothes. The reason Brandon looks like he is not looking at the camera in some of the pictures are because he is looking at me. When I take pictures of him I look at the screen on the back of the camera. He can see me to the side of the camera so he looks at me and smiles when he sees the camera.

No comments: