Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Professional Pictures









I brought Brandon to Kiddie Kandids at Babies R' Us today to get his pictures professionally taken for the first time. I was a little nervous at how he would be since it was his first outing other than to the zoo last week and also because the baby before him was hysterical crying. I didn't know if he would be the same way when I put him down to get his pictures taken. He did great. He didn't cry at all and he smiled so nicely for the guy who was taking his pictures. I am so happy with how the pictures turned out. The guy who took his pictures was great with him. He really worked at getting him to smile before taking his picture each time.

2 comments:

Heather and Travis said...

Those pictures are precious! He is such a cutie!

Melody said...

HEy, I'm blog lurking today. I stumbled on your blog from Kayleigh Freeman's Blog, from Morgan Kate's blog... Your son is SO cute!