Friday, May 8, 2009

Trying So Hard To Crawl

Brandon has been trying so hard to crawl. He has figured out that if he puts his legs under him he can push with his legs and move. I think once he figures out the arm part of it he will take off. Brandon and I went to Stroller Strides this morning for the first time. It was quite a workout. It is in Wall and if it is nice is outdoors but if it rains it is indoors. We started off walking on a path and every so often would stop and do different things (ab work, arm and leg work with a band, running/ skipping between strollers, squats, etc. Then we would walk again and then stop and do something else. They meet every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for an hour so we will be going to that 3 days a week. Brandon also went to the supermarket with me for the first time. I had him in the baby bjorn while I pushed the cart and he loved looking around. I think he is really enjoying seeing that there is more to this world than doctor's offices and the walls in our house.

1 comment:

Shannon Morgan said...

what a hard working kid! Way to work it, B!