Friday, May 29, 2009

Sleeping Through the Night





I hate to jinx it but Brandon has slept through the night the past two nights. For the two weeks prior he was pretty much sleeping from after his 7:00 bottle until about 4:30 am most of the nights. He still wakes up sometimes throughout the night but all I need to do is pick him up, put his pacifier in his mouth, and put him right back down. I don't need to hold him until he falls back asleep like I used to. Last night he slept until 5:35 am and the night before until 5:55 am. Both nights I have had to go into his room twice to pick him up, put his pacifier in, and put him back down and then he is right back asleep. I think he needs the reassurance that I am still here.

Over the last few weeks he has also started to reach for me to pick him up or he turns to me when he is playing on the floor and puts his hands on my lap so I will hold him in my lap.

He has been eating a yogurt everyday for lunch and loves it. Still no teeth. I wish they would push through because his gums really hurt.